Antrac 510 Hoeing Machine Diesel MotorHoe two wheel tractor power hoe
Hoeing Machine Diesel MotorHoe two wheel tractor power hoe
Antrac 510 is unbeatable with its 12 HP diesel Antor engine and reliable transmission manufactured at Anadolu Motor factory in Turkey.
- Local 12 BG Antor 510 diesel engine
- Reliable transmission produced in Turkey
- High performance
- Long lifetime
Two-wheel tractor or walking tractor French: motoculteur German: Einachsschlepper oder Bodenfräse are generic terms understood in the USA and in parts of Europe to represent a single-axle tractor, which is a tractor with one axle, self-powered and self-propelled, which can pull and power various farm implements such as a trailer, cultivator or harrow, a plough, or various seeders and harvesters. The operator usually walks behind it or rides the implement being towed. Hoeing Machine Diesel MotorHoe two wheel tractor power hoe. Similar terms are mistakenly applied to the household rotary tiller or power tiller; although these may be wheeled and/or self-propelled, they are not tailored for towing implements. A two-wheeled tractor specializes in pulling any of numerous types of implements, whereas rotary tillers specialize in soil tillage with their de.
The conservation and the protection of our costumers’ safety are two principles which lie at the bottom of our care and success.
has grown alongside people who live and work in close contact with nature day after day, giving them machines to cultivate their passions, whether they are simple hobby farmers or they are professional operators.
With the publication on the Official Journal of the European Union in date 26th May 2010, ended the formal procedures of the Standard EN 709/A4 which establishes new requirements for Two-wheel tractors and Motor hoes safety.
The hydraulic clutch in an oil bath with an integrated automatic brake together with a number of functional and ergonomic updates make the machines more reliable, comfortable and safe within the European Standard:
1. The two-wheel tractors have a hold-to-run control which the operator holds while working with minimum effort.
2. If the user abandons the handlebar the machine and the attachment will stop almost in the same time, while the engine continues working.
3. When you start the engine, the machine and the attachment keep still.
4. It is possible to start or restart the machine only on purpose, holding firmly the handlebar and releasing the clutch lever.
5. It is not possible to insert in the same time the rotary hoe and the reverse gear.
6. A special control allows the engine switching.
7. The edges have been removed from the covering’s profile of the rotary hoe.
8. The machines are all equipped with brakes.
9. The maximum speed is lower than 8 km/h
10. The control to turn back was studied and realised to prevent accidental activation.
11. All models are equipped with intuitive pictograms that are clearly visible show the operator how to use all controls.